Wedding Pictures
Hi all,
I am working on collecting all the photos and I would love it if you could send me your pictures, in the meantime here are the pictures that I have collected...
Here is the link to the photos from the professional photographer, click here, NOTE the password is MONSALVES. Also the photographer put together a storyboard of the wedding on her blog, click here to see.
My friend Kerry is a professional photographer and has posted her pictures from the evening on her website. You can see them at http://www.photoreflect.com
Or here are a few fun pics from my cousin Helen. click here.
And the wonderful disposable table cameras, Click here. Thanks to all of you who took it upon yourself to use these cameras, I know who you are, and you rock!
Prep and Wedding pictures from my mom, click here
I will update this post with more pics as I get them. PLEASE SEND ME YOUR PICTURES!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home