
For the first real vacation that we have taken, Cristian and I went to the Cape - where else would one go on vacation in New England during the summer? Okay maybe there are a few other places, but given that we have thoroughly covered the whole northern farm thing, I figured that it was only fair to see the other half of my summer vacation heritage. Unfortunately the Burnes Cape homestead is no longer, but luckily the once neighbors - the Hawkins - have conveniently relocated to the Cape and opened their doors to us.
And of course, the image of my childhood heritage is incomplete with out Colman, who is back from Botswana - yay!

And up to some of the same old tricks. I tried my best to buck him off the tube, but he is old and salty when it comes to tubing and apparently 2+ years in a landlocked country did not change that.

And just to complete the image of my yesteryears, we got to spend the evening hanging out with Merrill, who I have not seen if a really long time! But we had a fantastic time hanging out together - but then again, how bad can life get when you have a wonderful house on the Cape, compelete with swimming pool and jacuzzi. And to add to the fun, Merrill brought a group of friends. So as a part Uno to vacation, we had a pretty good time :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home