Thursday, May 24, 2007

Photo Journal


I have decided to change the way I post. I have not been posting so much, because I feel like I need a story or a narrative to go to anchor each post, and that takes creative time, when in reality I am really much better at communicating life through pictures. Actually recently I have not felt as inspired to take pictures and I miss it. Therefore I hope to be inspired both to post more and to take more pictures by making this more of a photo journal with the occasional anecdote or caption. I hope you all like it and if anyone really misses my stories, you are welcome to email me and I will be happy to share.


At a Red Sox Game in incredible seats, with who else but my buddy Dan



I love Boston, especially when the sun is shining

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home