We're engaged!!!

That is right, he asked me to marry him and I accepted. Aren't you so surprised! I'm not. He is wonderful and I get to keep him and he makes me very happy. Over the past month I have attempted to tell you all by phone or email or somehow. But life has been crazy! as I will go on to explain, therefore please forgive me if this is how you are finding out. But aren't we cute. We are in wedding picture training, no just kidding, this love is genuine.

Thanks to Dan Krupp who took this pic at his birthday party - Happy Birthday Dan.
The reason that I have been so crazy is that I am applying to grad school. I would really like to get a dual degree in business and public policy, but the only places to accomplish that in Boston are MIT and Harvard, where I am applying, but where no one can ever assume to get in. Therefore I am also looking to some other business schools in the area. But applying to grad school feels like another full time job - I have been spending most of my evenings and weekends working on apps. So if I have been a crappy friend, sorry about that, and I hope you will forgive me and come celebrate when the madness subsides.
I realized that I never did a summer vacation PART DOS:
This is the reality of my summer, studying and working on applications while still attempting to enjoy some of the sunshine.

But after opening a can of whoop ass on the GMAT, we did go on a real vacation and basked in the beauty of the Maine coastline with some quality Tango time.



1 Comments:
I had a feeling this was the news when I listened to your voicemail. I decided to check out the blog to see what was going on.
Congratulations!
Don't forget www.klgproductions.com for all your save the date card, invitation, engagement photo, and bridal portrait needs ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home