Thursday, June 29, 2006

I'm baaack!!

Hi ya'll,

I am back in Boston. First I was in Chile, then I was in Boston, then I was somewhere in the Atlantic, floating, then I was in Bermuda and now I am in Boston, specifically Chestnut Hill, staying with the rents.

Yes, I missed ya'll too (by the way, ya'll is not for retarded southerners, I have looked into it and it is by the far the best way of saying you plural, so ya'll better get used to it). The depressing thing that I realized now that I am home is that many of my friends are not here. I suppose I just expected ya'll to be here waiting for me with open arms, but its not true, many of ya'll are out and about in the world, it's very disappointing. But luckily for me, there are some wonderful peopes still in Boston, or back in Boston and I've been filling my schedule with freinds and family, oh and work.

I work at the Massachusetts Technology Collaborative and it is awesome. I am a lowly intern, but in me form, they have given me an extra project to be in charge of, so I am feeling cool and important, despite having such a lowly title. The website is www.masstech.org and ya'll should go check it out because its an awsome organization that I am very proud to be a part of, which is so refreshing.

The other incredible news is that I just might be staying because my love may be coming north to the US of A. Thats right folks, ya'll might have the distinct pleasure of meeting my man. He is so wonderful and I can't wait to include him in my life up here. Needless to say it will be very different than living in Concepcion, Chile, but hey then we can both know what it feels like to be the fish out of water. If anyone has connections in the mechanical engineering world, please give me a holler because we are going to have to work the system to get his career going here. It's the only hope of keeping me here. But, I am very excited at the prospect of living up here with him, I love Boston, I love him, I love my family, I love my friends, it would just be fatastic.

Oh yeah, so I went on the Bermuda race and it rocked. We did decently, but were shadowed by the victory of my uncle Ricki who won our class, damn him...no, just kidding, we are very excited for him, its very exciting. And because no blog of mine is complete with out some pictures, here ya'll go...



My watch...with all the cool kids...



Look, Che Guevara was on Tango

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home