Thursday, March 23, 2006

Alive

Fear not my people, I am alive. Some of you may have heard that a bus plumeted 300ft down a mountain side in northern Chile and 12 Americans died (See NY Times for details). But I was not on a cruise ship tour nor anywhere near the north of Chile yesterday, instead I was living my happy little life in tranquil Concepcion. Now you also may have been worried because I have not posted in a while, I appologize, but I am working on a big one and such a post times time and thought and time. I went to Machu Picchu with the parents and it was awesome! Come to think of it, we traveled along may mountain sides both by train, bus and van that we could have plumetted off of, but thankfully we didnt and instead we took lots of awesome pictures, which are on the way, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home