Thursday, January 05, 2006

Temblor

WoooHooo I just survived my 3rd earthquake! Well to be fair it was only a "temblor" which is a small earthquake, really more of a tremor. But I love them, they are so exciting, I love to feel like the earth is alive. They are so exhilerating. Now I think that I am only able to say this because all the ones that I have experienced have been little ones, that just shake things up a bit, and dont really do any real damage. I daresay that if I lived through a real earthquake that really destroyed buildings and maybe destroyed my building, I might be singing a different tune about this whole temblor thang. But so far I still get so excited whenever there is an earthquake, they are so new for me, they are all part of this great unknown down here.

But I have survived and I had to tell you all about how much I love Temblors, maybe I shouldnt say that I love earthquakes or the world might come bite me, or at least try to really shake me at my roots.

1 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger Aaron said...

Addie - Maybe if you were from the rough-and-tumble northwest suburbs of Boston you'd be familiar with the earthquakes already. Why, when I was a lad there were frequent quakes coming right out of Boxborough!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home