Tuesday, November 29, 2005

LA Arcoiris


Well this picture more or less expresses how I feel about my weekend. Jill and I decided this weekend to go to Los Angeles, but not the better known one in CA but rather, the lesser known Chilean LA. The city itself is really nothing to write home about, its a very small city with very little going on, but we managed to have a great time. We went to visit our friends John and Cristian who are helping out a friend who is building a discotech in LA. We provided moral support.


On Sunday we attempted to go on an adventure to the upper Rio BioBio and have a picnic, but mother nature thwarted our attempts but as always that never stops me from taking lots of pictures. We made the best of it and braved the rain in a few picturesque spots and in the end decided to picnic in the car. But the highlight of the weekend for me was when we got back home after our retreat from the upper BioBio to find an incredible sunset creating the most stunning rainbow I have ever seen. We climbed up on the roof of the discotech and documented the moment to share with all of you. And just in case one complete arch wasn't enough there was a second arch just outside the primary rainbow, thats right my friends, a full arch complemented by a double rainbow, I felt like the world was smiling and winking at me.


Cristian and I enjoy the moment

1 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics...thanks for the call last night...good to catch up to you. Luv Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home